10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (entry permitted until 4:30 PM)
Mondays (or, when Monday is a holiday, the following day),
New Year Holidays
|Temporary closure||The Museum is closed due to maintenance work during the following period:
Monday, December 14, 2020, to Monday, December 21, 2020
|End of the year and
New Year holiday
|Monday, December 28, 2020, to Monday, January 4, 2021|
- It is a free zone on the 1st floor.
Also no admission fees required for only going to our cafe at 2nd floor.
- No admission fees required for only participating the events at the Hall and the experience room.
- We offer different admission fees for Special exhibitions at 2nd floor and Special planed exhibitions.
|Individual fee||General group|
|Fee for individual|
|Group rate fee for|
|Adult||200 yen||150 yen||50 yen||30 yen|
|College students||150 yen||100 yen||30 yen||20 yen|
|Person aged 70 or older||100 yen||50 yen||ー||ー|
- Free for high school students or younger
- Free for one caregiver for a disabled person
- General group rate fee is applied to a group of 20 persons or more
- Group rate fee for disabled persons is applied to a group of 20 persons or more of which more than half is accounted for by disabled persons
※ Admission fees money of a special exhibition and a specially planned exhibition changes.
Hall rental free
|Hall rental fee||4,200 yen|
《 1,050 yen 》
《 2,100 yen 》
《 3,150 yen 》
※The fee in 《 》 indicates a group fee for a group constituting of a half or more of its members persons with disability.